25 outubro 2013

Tilda with Wrapped Heart!

Hello Friends,

It is Friday, YAY!!!

I have a card to show you that I made while ago for a friend!!  I didnt want to post here before she  had received it and now she got it I can show it to everyone!


This cutie is Tilda with Wrapped Heart from Magnolia Stamps and it was colored with copic colors!
Spellbinders nestabilities are scalloped and standard ovals..  heart border is romantic lace doohickeys die from Magnolia Stamps  and white rose flower is from Wild Orchid!!  Cardstock and half pearl are from  my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
Magnolia Down Under: anything goes (25 Oct)
Challenges 4 Everybody: anything goes (8 Nov)
Fashionable Stamping: make a card (2 Nov)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Janet - aka stacky disse...

I bet your friend was thrilled to recive such a beautiful card from you Vivi, I love the pretty heart die x

Julia disse...

I think you should win with such a pretty card

Julia xx

Anônimo disse...

Gorgeous!! I love the heart theme throughout -- on the image, DP, die cuts, etc... !! It's too sweet!!
I'm sure that she loved it!!
Have a great weekend, honey!!
Xo

Márcia Kamano disse...

Amo esta Tilda!
Seu cartão está lindíssimo Vivi! E o colorido está show!
Bom final-de-semana!
beijos carinhosos

KraftyKoolKat disse...

Really pretty layout and colours. hank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Meggymay disse...

A real adorable image, its a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Claire disse...

Beautiful card, love that image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges this time
Claire xx