11 maio 2013

Peter Pan!!!

Hello Friends,

I just finish to make a card, very clean and simple to join few challenges..  It is totally out of my comfort zone.. clean and simple cards are very difficult to make for me.. so let me know what you think of it:



The image on this card is called Peter Pan and it is from Kraftin Kimmie.. sentiment comes witht the image.. this is one of the things I like most on Kraftin Kimmie stamps, ALL the stamps come with sentiments... I colored it using copic markers..  I managed to emboss half part of the card with sizzix embossing template..

Button and twine are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


  1. Kraftin Kimmie: sentiment (17 May)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: boys will be boys (11 May)
  3. Less is more:  Colored cardstock ( 16 May)
  4. Sweet Stampin: clean and simple (17 May)
  5. Brown Sugar: angels and fairies (I hope Tinker Bell counts as fairy(17 May))
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I love it ! You did a great job of this clean and simple card-he made me smile :)
Best wishes.Nessa xx

cass disse...

Very cute, love that little image, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

Debbie disse...

Super C&S card, thatnk you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

Chrissie disse...

He's a cute character!
I'm sorry I'm a bit slow getting around to commenting this week but I've been on grandchildren duty since last Thursday!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Janice disse...

So cute! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge this week!

Chris disse...

Fabby card, cute image and the embossing looks great!
Chris
x

Deborah disse...

Beautiful! Peter pan looks great! You did a great job, it's not easy to make CAS cards.
Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!
Deborah

xxxtglxxx disse...

Gorgeous card ViVi! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx