06 maio 2013

Enjoy Your Day!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to show you today!!  I`m still working on different hair color this today I got to play with orange color!! lol   I absolutely love it!! I picked a greeting farm image that I think it worked perfectly with the hair color I have chosen, take a look:





I colored this image using copic markers.  Nestabilities are lacey and standart circles!!  Pearls and lace are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. JellyPark Challenges: girly girl (16 May)
  2. 2 Sisters: bingo (pearls/image/sentiment) 16 May)
  3. The Pretty Little Ribbon: lace (31 May)
  4. Love to Scrap: anything goes (19 May)
  5. The House that Stamp Built: sketch (14 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


6 comentários:

Keridinha disse...

Lindinha!
Bj

Valerie disse...

Beautiful card and such a lovely image. Love it a lot. Thank you for playing with us at Love to Scrap challenge blog.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) disse...

Beautiful card! The image is sweet and the colors are perfect for it! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

brenda disse...

A very sweet card Vivi, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

B x

Gail disse...

Vivi, her hair is wonderful! Now it is time to see you do pink or purple hair! That is not so weird here in Phoenix to see since there are beauty schools here and the girls all experiment on their hair! :) This is adorable....and so pretty colored! Hugs, Gail

Cathy's Obsessions Still disse...

Very cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves to Scrap!!