10 maio 2013

Let's Party!

Hello Friends,

I have another card to show you today, made this is specially for the Kraftin Kimmie party...take a look:
I could not let me be out of the celebration as I love their stamps..



This image is Julie from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and I have colored her with copic markers BV02, BV00, BV000, C3, C2, C1, C00, E29, E31, E11, E00 G00, G000, Y18, Y15, RV95, RV93, RV91, G21, G20.

I added liquid pearls on the candles. I cut my image with spellbinder nestabilitie labels 14. lace, ribbon, button and rhinetones are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Kraftin Kimmie: buttons, bows and bling (11 May)
  2. Kraftin Kimmie: celebration (11 May)
  3. Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch (12 May)
  4. Dilly Beans: celebrations (16 May)
  5. Simple Create Too: anything goes (23 May)
  6. Stampin for the Weekend: button it up (23 May)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


5 comentários:

Scrappy Canuck disse...

What an adorable card! The paper is a perfect choice for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp! Thanks for participating in this week's challenge!

Just Me disse...

Cute card. That girl looks very ready to party. Great coloring.

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

Vivi: Thank you for entering Simply Create Too's Challenge #37 - "Anything Goes". Your Birthday card is so pretty--love the image.

Hope to see your creations in all our upcoming challenges too.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown disse...

What a fun card! Love the papers and how You colored her!
Have a nice day!

Gerda disse...

What a very pretty card!! Love the sweet image you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com