12 maio 2013

Hexagons, clean and simple!

Hello Friends,

I found a clean and simple challenge blog where the challenge is to create with hexagons.. I just could not resist so I decide to make a very quick card!!!

I got my hexagon template that I cut on my silhouette machine and colored few hexagons with memento ink... I used one line of Grape Jelly and the other one of Lulu Lavender.. really like the result.. take a look:


Ribbon is from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. CASology: hexagons (12 May)
  2. Sweet Stampin: clean and simple (17 May)
  3. Moving Along with the Times: clean and simple (15 May)
  4. Addicted to Stamps: clean and simple (13 May)
Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi


11 comentários:

Chris disse...

Very striking CAS card! Love the hexagons and your stunning colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
Chris
x

Ardyth disse...

Genius idea to use two shades of purple like that - it adds a lot of interest! Glad you found us at CASology - hope you'll play again!

Judy1223 disse...

Vivi, so glad you found us at CASology, your card is a great example of a CAS layout! Such pretty shades of purple, great sponging! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

catherine disse...

This looks great and thanks for joining us over at sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

stressfreestamping disse...

Very pretty! I love all of the variations of purple. Thanks for playing at ATSM in our CAS challenge this week. :)

Nonni disse...

Your sponged hexagons look great and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

Erum Tasneem disse...

very pretty Viv!
xo,
Erum

Unknown disse...

Hi there, your card is very elegant - lovely colour choices.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT.

Sarah

Danielle Vincent disse...

I love your purple hexagon card - very stunning. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Gail disse...

This is so pretty. I love purple, too, and this card catches my eye! So simple, yet so pretty and I love how you did the hexagons. Wonderful card, Vivi! Good luck in the challenges! Thanks for joining us at the challenge at Sweet Stampin' and hope to see you again soon, really soon! Hugs, Gail

Pamela disse...

Beautiful CAS card, love the colours.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x