09 maio 2013

My Scrap Room!!

Hello Friends,

some of you know that I moved to a new condo in the end of 2013 and then I was going to get a scrap room for me... well, kind of because I'll share this room with my Stepson when he comes to spend the school vacation with us!!  but that happens once a year as He lives far away from us.. Still a good thing, right?!?!?

Anyway, I'm ready to show you few pictures that I took...  I decided to keep the walls on white color, so that would make the room clear...  and just decorate with purple...   I haven't finish yet.. still have few frames to hang on the wall... but need to scrapbook them first!!  so here goes:


This is my desk:






  This is the room view from the door, we have a sofa bed so my Stepson can sleep on it when He comes:



My cute doll Tilda





Here goes my Silhouette Studio and Big Shot.  In the drawers I keep my inks, glitters, stickles, spellbinders, embossing templates etc. 




The other side of the room are my TV and my printer. 


That it is!!  It is not big.. but it is very comfy... I can hide there for hours and hours!!  lol 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

7 comentários:

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Vi que cantinho mas lindo e meigo, igualzinho a vc, um encanto, ameiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!bjs

Robin Horasanian disse...

I love it, Vivi! Glad you have your own space. I really like that light over your desk! Have fun!!

Sharon disse...

Lovely Vivi. Very neat and compact. I love your space. Hugs Sharon

StampingScrapping.com disse...

ITS BEAUTIFUL just like you and SO PURPLE....

Mariza Sales disse...

Que lindo Vivi
Parabens pelo cantinho.
Abraços
Mariza

Yone disse...

Que fofo e meigo seu scrap canto ! Boas Artes para vc no seu novo cantinho !
Bjs

Gail disse...

What a wonderful slice of the world you have! I love that the walls are so clean and white because your purple pretties really stand out much better! And look at those pretty scrapbook pages over your work area...and the clear paint cans with flowers! Such a nice place with so much sunshine to be creative! Hugs, GAil