12 maio 2013

Guest Design at CMC!!

Hello Friends,

I could not believe when my card was picked in the red challenge  over Color Me Creative Challenge as a Guest Designer Spot for their next challenge.  OMG, what an honor!!!



So  I made a card according to their theme and I want to show it to you today!  The theme is anything goes with coloring..  They even sent me a very cute Chelsea Le Designs image to play with.. so take a look at my card:


I colored this image using copic markers.. Flowers are from wild orchid!! Rhinestones and lace are from my stash.

I'm entering the following challenges:
  1. Love to Create: flowers (19 May)


Thanks for stopping  by today!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Elisabeth Sarkis disse...

Minha linda vc merece,bjsssss

Mei disse...

Gorgeous flowers! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Card Crew DT
Crazy Challenge DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Brook disse...

Such a pretty card. I love all of the pink, and her hat is gorgeous! So happy you could join us as our GDT at the CMC Copic Challenge.