28 maio 2013

Lollipop Peekaboo Baby!!

Hello Friends,

it is time for a new card for the Tuesday Inspiration at By Lori Designs!!!  woohoo

I loved making this card specially because I decided to use my favorite color, purple, :) and I picked a a very cute digi image!!!  it is the Peekabook Baby!!!  Take a look:



I decided to go for clean and simple!!  I colored the image using copic markers V17, V15, V12, E11, E00, YG67, YG63, YG11.
I embossed the bacground with sizzix template!  Border is using Martha Stewart border punch! Ribbon & rhinestone are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Ladybug crafts ink: cards for babies (2 Jun)
  2. Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes (3 Jun)
  3. Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (3 Jun)
  4. Digi Makeover: anything goes (2 Jun)
  5. Crafting when we can: punches and/or dies (7 Jun)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi


6 comentários:

Poppet disse...

Great card Vivi, very cute I don't think you need alot on the card with an image like this.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Márcia Kamano disse...

Super-delicado!!
beijos carinhosos

Keridinha disse...

Fofo!
Adorei!
Bj

Jacquel disse...

Love your CAS style card & the color purple you played with! Thanks so much for joining us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

Lisa Jane disse...

oh this is so cute and i love the colours
Thanks for joining us this month at Ladybug Crafts Ink for our Baby challenge
Lisa x

Nikki Craft disse...

Very elegant:) Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the crafting when we can challenge x
Hugs Nikki x