26 abril 2012

Surpriiiiise!!!

I'm winner at Creative Belli



Hello Friends,
I have a new card to show you tonight .. this I made for a Friend’s brithday.. Hope He likes it when he gets it!!
This is a brand new stamp for me, I receive it as a gift from LOTV as I was a winner in a challenge!!  oh.. this image is so cute it is from the lastest realease, take a look at my card:
DSC02407
I used the following materials on my card:
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Vivi

8 comentários:

StephC disse...

My goodness, this is adorable!! Love the super cute image. So glad you joined us at the Creative Belli challenge!

Chris Macedo disse...

AI QUE LINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Vivi, seu cartão tá maravilhoso....parabéns.....
e AMODOREI o carimbo!!! eu queroooooo
bjinhos

Karen disse...

Oh Vivi....this card is absolutely perfect!!! I love the layout you used with this stamp!!!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions disse...

So cute!!! Love the box the bear is in!
Great job with the SSSC challenge :)

Larisa disse...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image !

Michele Roos disse...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

paige disse...

So sweet!So happy you joined us at Creative Belli!

Trimgym disse...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.