29 abril 2012

Stroll Gilli

EDITED TO ADD:
I`M WINNER AT THE PINK ELEPHANT #145





Hello  Friends,
I bring a new card to day for the Ribbon and Sparkle challenge at House of Gilli!
I picked stroll Gilli this time, take a look:
DSC02417
Decided to pick a color that is not usual for me.. yellow…  so it would be a bit different…
and I wanted to color her hair different than brown.. so I picked the BV family..
Here are the materials:
Here a close up on the flowers so you can see the sparkle!!  I added a little bit on the brads too.. but, unfortunately, it cant be see when we take picture!
DSC02415
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The Pink Elephant: yello (ends 29 Apr)
  2. One Stop Craft: recipe: 1 Image, 2 Designer Papers, 3 Embellishments (ends 4 May)
  3. Praire Fairy Fridays anything with flowers (ends 3 May)
  4. Simon Says: anything goes (ends 1 May)
  5. Tuesday Throwdown: som sparkle (ends 30 Apr)
I hope you liked my card and come on over to play with us!
Have a lovely day!
Vivi

3 comentários:

Donna Mosley disse...

Hi Vivi, love this very sweet card, the image is so adorable and I love the colours.

Donna x

~*Joni disse...

Vivi she is so sweet! I love that you stepped out of your comfort zone and went with yellow. Wonderful design, the flowers are perfect with the added bling. Her hair is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining in on our yellow challenge this week at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT

Alice disse...

this is so sweet! darling card, Vivi!