01 abril 2012

Girly Gilli

Hello Friends,
it is my turn today to show you a card for the white + 1 color challenge at House of Gilli. Well, sorry Ladies, but I could not resist in making it on my favest color ever!!  lol - lol so here is my white and purple card:
DSC02344
Here is the recipe:
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Di`s Digi Designs: emboss (ends 6 Apr)
  2. Sweet Stampin: easter or sprint (ends 6 Apr)
  3. Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: spring (ends 6 Apr)
  4. Stampin for the weekend: anything goes (ends 5 Apr)00
I hope you like my card, got inspired by it and come on over to play with us.
Thank you for stopping by today.
xoxo
Vivi

6 comentários:

aureliaeugenia disse...

Lovely card with prfect arrangements! I love the colours combination !
hugs,aureliaeugenia

terriavidreader (IN-USA) disse...

cute card!

Yone disse...

Muito fofa sua GILLI !
O PIN deu um charme especial ao trabalho
Bjs,Yone

Kim disse...

So sweet, adorable little girl. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Fiona disse...

pretty card, love the embossing.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Unknown disse...

This is so pretty and cute Vivi, love the embossing and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx