03 abril 2012

Dress Bag

Hello Friends, 



Few months ago I bought a Silhouete SD from a Friend and since then this beautiful machine was in its box and never opened it.

Well, I have seen so many beautiful projects made with it that I decided  that I was finally going to play with my machine..

I spent the whole Sunday afternoon watching videos on you tube for tutorials and to understand how it worked… After I thought I was ready to play, I picked a file, chose the paper, cut it on the size I needed and put the paper on machine where it was supposed to be put...  Went to my computer and click the print button..

Machine started working but for my surprise it didn’t get my paper.. so it stared working without paper and the noise was so loud  that I thought I had broken it ahahahahah
I got so desperate that I turned the machine off  lol lol

Well, there was only on person who could help me, my Friend Mara lol.. so I called her and and cried for help… after talking a bit with her she laughed at me when I told her that I didn’t press the enter button and that was the reason the machine didnt get the paper to cut ahahahaha

Oh I couldnt believe that was the reason ahahaha well,  that things happens to a newbie, right?!?!   mistakes are allowed so we can learn... lol    here is my excuses ahahahah


Anyway a little later I was able to cut a cute Dress bag and I want to show it to you:



This yummie cardstock  is from My Mind’s Eye, rhinestones are from Kaisercraft and ribbon from my stash.

I'm entering this cutie in the following challenges:
I hope you like my creation and leave a comment so I know you have stopped by!

Thanks for your visit!

xoxo

Vivi

9 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Vivi this is beautiful , love the colours Hugs Elaine , You are so lucky to have a sillouette.

Rina disse...

What a lovely idea... definately inspiring, I have never tried anything like this!
Thanks for joining in at http://fashionistachallenge.blogspot.com/

Dt Coordinator,
Rina

Chris Macedo disse...

ficou lindoooooooo
parabéns....
muito fofo mesmo....
bjinho

Unknown disse...

Ficou lindooooo!!!!!!!
Amei!!!!
Beijos

Adri Munhoz disse...

Adorei! Valeu cada minuto do seu sábado! Bjs

Paula Karina disse...

Oi Vivi!
Adorei a idéia !!! Lindooo!!!
So cute ...
Só quero ver qdo chegar minha Silhouette ... tbém vou precisar de ajuda !!!rs

Bjosssss

Conheça meu blog :
coisasdepaula-artesanatos.blogspot.com

Jenny disse...

Oh is just so cute! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista Challenges. Jenny x

Lisa Cornwall disse...

Gorgeous card. So cute. ThanKs for playing along at anything goes this fortnight. Hugs Lisa xx

cebelica disse...

What a great idea. Your project is awesome. Thank you for joining our Fashionista challenge! Hugs! xx