08 abril 2012

Fergus, the Dragon!!!!!


Hi Friends,

I hope everyone had a great easter day!!
Mine was awesome, had lunch with family and a very cheerful afternoon!!
Back to home I made a quick card!!  tried to leave as simple as possible.
Few days ago I colored a new image for me,  Fergus with Teddy from Wild Rose Studio Stamps, but didnt have time to put it on a card, so I did tonight!

Check it out:




it is a cute dragon, dont you think?
I cant remember which colors I used to color it, but I can say I used my copic markers.  All the materials used on my card are from my stash!
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Vivi

9 comentários:

Chrissie disse...

Hi Vivi,
Although you have used three shades of green, at "Less is More" we look for areas of white space on submissions, with few layers and minimal embellishments.
Ergo the sketch that you have followed is not really suitable for our Clean and Simple challenges at "Less is More".
Do join us again for another CAS challenge.
Thanks
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Kim Wiseman disse...

Such a cute card! I'm a huge fan of Fergus the Dragon, I think he's gorgeous. Your colours work well together too! :)

Kathyk disse...

It might not fit with the CAS style but your card is FAB!

Happy Easter

Kathyk

Unknown disse...

Vivi I love Fergus isnt he adorable . what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
Hugs Elaine

Copse disse...

Hope your having a lovely Easter, fab card love the image we is cute and the layout is great, thanks for joining us at SSDS this week... Kaz DT

Unknown disse...

OLá Vivi
Que dragãozinho fofo!!!
Parabéns...o cartão ficou lindo.
Bjs

Chris Macedo disse...

ah....que fofoooooooooooo
muito lindo!
PARABÉNS!!!
Bjinhos

Mandi disse...

FAB card but too layered for LEss is More
Do hope to see you again, with a CAS card

Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Lillian A disse...

I love these type of CUTE dragons, rather than the scarey ones! Great job, Vivi !!!