04 abril 2012

Bella and Butterfly!!!

Hello Friends,
I got my new stamp from Wild Rose Studio and couldnt wait much to play with it.. I chose Bella and Butterfly.. it is a very cute elephant, take a look:
DSC02347
This time I made a clean and simple card, totally different from what I’m used to.. but I think it is still looking pretty, dont you?!
Here is the recipe:
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. The Pink Elephant: clean and simple (ends 8 Apr)
  2. Divas by Design: anything goes (ends 10 Apr)
  3. My Mums Craft Shop: easter or animas (ends 10 Apr)
  4. Crafter Companion: 4 legged friends (ends 30 Apr)
  5. Creative Card Crew: spring (ends 9 Apr)
  6. Papertake Weekly: anything goes (ends 9 Apr)
  7. Party time Tuesdays: flowrs (ends 9 Apr)
  8. Top Tip Tuesday: easter or animals (ends 9 Apr)
So now, for me to know you have stopped by, leave a comment about my card, ok?!  I’d love to know what you think about it!
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
Vivi

21 comentários:

Chris Macedo disse...

ai que fofooooooooooooooooo
lindinho demais....
parabéns
bjo

Adri Munhoz disse...

Lindo lindo! Bjs

Sheri disse...

Absolutley precious Vivi!!!

Carol Luize disse...

Muito fofa a Bella e o cartão ficou lindo!
bjs
Carol

Lisa disse...

OMGosh Viv! I love this card! This is one of my favs that you have made! This stamp is just tooo cute!
Big Hugs!

bhelenj disse...

That is so pretty!

Unknown disse...

Meu Deus... que coisa liiiiiiinda!!!!!!! Amei o cartão! Está PERFEITO!!!!
Beijos

Paula Rosenow disse...

I love this card! CAS is what I do best and I love the nice crisp lines of your card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Ficou muito fofo.
bj

Gail disse...

Vivi, this is adorable. I love how pretty and clean it is and the image is so cute!!!! Hugs, Gail

Louise Welsh disse...

such a lovely card, i love the image and how you have made the card. thanks for taking part in the crafters companion blog challenge. louise xx

paige disse...

I adore this image! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Rosalie disse...

Lindo! Muito criativo. Adorei.
Alias voce esta arrasando com tantos cartoes diferentes e lindos.
Beijos Rosalie

Unknown disse...

Hi there, such a sweet image and really pretty card.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Gemma disse...

This is such a cute card. The image is so lovely and the papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Comanion challenge. Good luck. Gemma x

Unknown disse...

Hi
Lovely card, the colours on your image and background really blend well

Shirley

Ann Kristin disse...

Great coloring of the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. :-)

Sharon Caudle disse...

Hi Vivi! Gorgeous card, hun! Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

LittleCraftsbyLia disse...

Hey there, what a gorgeous project you made for the Creative Card Crew Challenge "Spring" - remember to check back to see if you're our winner!

Hugs, Elisa DT

Trudie disse...

Just adorable and such beautiful colouring. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Trudie x

dawnmercedes disse...

Fabulous flowers! We're glad you came to the Tueday Party this week...be sure to attend out party next week!