07 abril 2012

Happy Easter!!!!

Hello Friends,
I made an easter basket today and cant wait to show you!
I got this basket from Silhouette online shop. Let me show you my basket:
DSC02360
and here is a close-up on the image and flowers:
DSC02361
here goes the recipe:
  • stamp: Hello Tilda from Magnolia Stamps
  • copic markers: R81, RV00, R000, B00, B000, E11, E00, R20, E9, C7, E5, YG67, YG03.
  • flowers: wild orchid
  • stash: cardstock and brad
and I’m entering this basket in the following  challenges:
  1. Just Magnolia: anything goes (ends 12 Apr)
  2. Craft your Days Away: easter (ends 12 Apr)
  3. Secret Crafter: easter (ends 12 Apr)
  4. CRAFT Challenge: easter (ends 11 Apr)
  5. Craft us Crazy: anything but a car (ends 11 Apr)
  6. My Mum’s craft shop: easter (ends 10 Apr)
  7. Paper Shelter challenge: easter (ends 10 Apr)
  8. Sisterhood of Crafters: easter (ends 10 Apr)
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you all a Happy & Blessed Easter!
xoxo
Vivi

12 comentários:

Yone disse...

Oi,Vivi !
Adorei sua cestinha de Páscoa ! Está se divertindo com a Sil não é ?
Beijos, Yone

Only By His Grace disse...

Super cute Vivi. I love it. All my Easter eggs are well gone.
Hugs Maz

Lillian A disse...

Very sweet - and Happy Easter to you, too, Vivi-bear !! I think I'd prefer my basket to be super-sized, with LOTS of chocolate goodies inside . . . but yours is truly adorable . . . have a delicious Easter day, my dear !!

Darlene disse...

Perfectly ADORABLE! Certain to get a smile! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EASTER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa Minckler disse...

Beautiful Easter basket. I really like how you've decorated it up. Your image and embellishments are wonderful. :)

Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Unknown disse...

Hi

Your card is beautiful, I love the colours you have used and the compositiion is great.
Love
Shirley

Micki disse...

adorable basket and love your Tilda coloring. wonderul. thanks so much for playing along with us at the sisterhood of crafters.

Unknown disse...

Vivi what fantastic Easter baskets well done Hugs Elaine

sharon disse...

So sweet, what a wonderfull basket. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

Trudie disse...

Adorable. Can never go wrong with a Tilda in my eyes!! Love this. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Trudie x

Franz♥ disse...

Gorgeous take on our Easter theme!

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this forthnight.

Hugs, Franz.

sara disse...

so sweet what a yummy looking basket thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
hugs sara x x