18 dezembro 2011

Thank you Card!!

Hello Friends,

I have been making christmas cards with red, white and green colors for the entire weekend that I just need a break of it and make a card to a friend with something that my eyes love the most... sooooo... that is why I`ll show you a card with Teddy Bear and purple color  on it!!! lol

Here is my card:


Here are the material I used on my card:
  • copic markers: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00, E11, E00, R20, V17, V15, V12.
  • Cardstock: K&Company
  • Flowers: recollection
  • Ribbon: the ribbon boutique
  • punch: brazilian one
  • Sentiment: Stamping Scrapping Spellbinders Marching Stamps - Favorite Elements
  • die cut: Stamping Scrapping Custom Spellbinders - Beautiful Brackets
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope you like my card!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi


13 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Amei seu colorido. Lindíssimo.
Beijos
Rosalie

Tracey T disse...

This is gorgeous, Vivi. I love this sweet little image and the colours - wow! xx

happyscrapper disse...

This is a beautiful purple thank you card. The little girl and teddy are compliments everthing on your card. Thanks for joining IDIC this week, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine DT at IDIC

Mara D. disse...

que coisa mais linda!!!!!muito, muito fofo!! bjks

franzesjoi disse...

awww adorable!!! love the sweet image.. :)

shaz earl disse...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Maire Gamber disse...

This is just as cute as can be! I love the colors ou used Vivi!
Hugs,
marie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe disse...

So cute, love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FC this week, good luck! hugs shell xx

Diane disse...

Your colours are fab and the image is sooo cute Vivi !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

Dawn disse...

Sweet Thank you card! Love the colour choice!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

aqualeiga disse...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week, I love that cute image. Wishing you luck in the draw, and a very Happy Christmas.

Hugs, Ali x

Liz's creative corner disse...

Wow what a gorgeous card, lovely image and fab colours, thanks for joining into my candy and for following my blog,good luck, hugs Liz xx

Janet disse...

Wow--your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us over at Crafting When We Can. Janet, DT member