17 dezembro 2011

Mo Manning

Hello Friends,

I have a card to show you that I made quite sometime ago for a special friend and never posted here!
This is my first time playing with Mo Manning stamps and this girl is so dam cute.. love her!
Here is the card I made:



Here are the materials I used on my card:
  • copic markers: BG18, BG15, BG13M E37, E33, E53 E00, E000, R20, C3, C1/
  • cardstock: prima marketing 
  • flowers: wild orchid and prima marketing
  • rhinestones: KI Memories 
  • ribbon: from stash
I`m entering this card in the following  challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

11 comentários:

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

OH, SO CUTE!!

Vivi essa pintura do vestidop ficou otima...parabens!!
lindo cartao.

bjs
clau♥♥

Doreen disse...

A gorgeous card Vivi,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Hlora disse...

Great card, great coloring.

Paula disse...

Beautiful colours and design, it all looks so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi adorei este cartão!
A menina do carimbo é super-simpática! As cores estão show!
beijos carinhosos

s4rah disse...

So sweet! I love your colouring too, it looks so vintage. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week!

Rosalie disse...

Que lindo o colorido do vestido.Adorei!
Beijos Rosalie

InkyFingers disse...

She is just adorable!

Lillian A disse...

Right on there, Vivi - VERY cute image - love the teal color you used - her dress is gorgeous and your flowers/gems match perfectly! Cute, cute, cute !!

Hazel disse...

Vivi

This is an absolutely stunning card - I just love Mo's images.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our next challenge.

Happy New Year!

Hazel x

Emily disse...

What a sweet little card! Thanks for playing along in the RRR challenge! :-)

-Emily
http://www.createserendipity.net