04 dezembro 2011

Friends Forever

Hello Friends,

Today I have a special project to show you!

Last weekend when I was in Brasilia I had a class with the very talented Raissa who taught me how to work on a scrapbooking page...  as I`m used to make cards, specially with rubber stamps, this was a challenge for me.. to fill the spaces on that enormous paper. lol lol ... but it was so much fun!!

Ok, I picked 2 photos from last trip to USA last year and made a page that I want to frame and hang on my scraproom wall in my new house that I`ll be moving in early next year..

Ok, the only pitty is that there is a very darling friend missing from the picture we have taken with the Previous Design Team  during the May retreat in Michigan..  it is C2..  I took a pic with her during the retreat but the pic is not good so I`m not posting in here!!  I`ll have to wait for 2013 when I`ll meet her again and then we can take quite a few pics together!!!

So here is the page I made:



Top picture: from left to right: Kev, Hubby, Cindy and Me
Bottom picture: from left to right: Froggy, Wini, Cindy, Me, Janine and Meg

And here are a close up on the parts of the page:






I used here recollection brads, Martha Stewart punch, prima flowers and few goodies from my stash.

I`m entering my page in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & kisses

Vivi

5 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Gorgeous Vivi!! Love how you did the embellishments and great idea to hang it!!

Cindy disse...

Wow - you scrap! Lovely job and what a great tribute. Sorry not to be there but we will take lots of pics with BBQ sauce all over our faces, right?

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Lindo e muito delicado!

Beijos

Denise Esteves

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Lovely layout, fab colours
Lindsay xx

Raissa Costa disse...

Está página ficou super fofa! Muito delicada!
Adorei ter você como aluna!
Obrigada pela visita tão carinhosa!
Beijos