27 dezembro 2011

Decorated Box with Maggies

Hello Friends,

Today was a crop day with Friends and we decided to decorate a wooden box. Unfortunately we forgot to take a pic of us so I have the pic only the box I made.  Check it out:



This is what I did with the wooden box:






this is the box when I bought:




I absolutely love my box and I`m going to keep my stamps in it.
Here are the Magnolia Stamps I used on my box:
And others materials used:
I`m entering this decorated box in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

9 comentários:

jimlynn disse...

This is so cute! Love that box and all the cute images on it. Great way to store some of the stamps!
Lynn

Marcia Kamano disse...

Vivi como disse a Mara... adorei a ideia! Não sei qdo mas vou fazer uma para eu guardar as carimbadas, carimbos (poucos), as faquinhas lindas novas e flores!
A sua ficou um encanto com esse papel de bolinhas e só poderia ser dessa linda cor, né?!!!!
beijos carinhosos

Mariza Sales disse...

Ficou linda a caixa Vivi. Menina, que coisa mais dificil que deve ser forrar caixa de madeira. Eu só sei forrar caixas que confecciono com papel holler e prefiro forrar com tecido que é mais fácil.
Ficou showwwwwwwwww. Parabens
Bjos
Mariza

Rosalie disse...

Que linda! ja é pra enfeitar o novo atelier no apto novo ?
Beijos querida
Rosalie

kevyn disse...

GREAT IDEA MY WIFE LOVES YOUR TAPE. Hahaha, really cool, CONGRATULATIONS!

Caroljenks disse...

Gorgeous box - great colours and fab images :)

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge this week and don't forget if you have a Top Tip to share with us you could also win our Tipper Prize!

Carol x

Unknown disse...

The purple color both in the page and in the card is looking great.



plastic cards
plastic card

Sharon disse...

Stunning Vivi. Just love altered boxes and yours is divine. hugs Sharon

Fuzzy Slippers disse...

Fabulous altered box! Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. :)