15 dezembro 2011

Accessory Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Friends,
It is my turn to bring a card for the accessory challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog.
Gosh, there are so many beautiful acessory stamps and almost never I used only them on a card!
So I love the idea for a challenge.. now, it was so hard to pick one but in the end I chose Tulip Wheelbarrow, take a look, I’m really pleased with the result:
DSC01826
Not sure if everyone knows but tulips are my fave colors, I alsmot colored them in purple color but then chanced my mind and I thought you would like to see others colors on my card then purple, right?!?! lol lol
Now, I made few flowers and wheelbarrow in 3D, take a look:
DSC01828
I used the following materials on my card:
copic markers: RV23, RV21, RV00, YG67, YG63, G20, E37, E33, E53
cardstock: Out of PrintBasic Grey
Ink: memento tuxido black
Stamp: Tulip Wheelbarrow from Magnolia Stamps
Flowers: Stamping Scrapping Designs – pink and greeen
Sentiment: Stamping Scrapping Designsspellbinders matching stamps beaded ovals
die cut: Stamping Scrapping dies Beautiful Brackets
all the others materials used on the card are from my stash!
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses,
Vivi

25 comentários:

Marcelle disse...

What a delightful card!
I loved the tulip wheelbarrow by itself and the 3D details added a plus.
Well done, got inspired.
Cheers
Marcelle

Adri Munhoz disse...

Lindíssimo seu cartão! Adorei a combinação de cores e o papel estampado como base do cartão. O 3D deu um charme a mais no cartão. Parabéns! Bjs

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Vivi muito legal esse cartão em 3D, esse cartão ficou muito delicado e fofo.

bjs
clau♥

Lillian A disse...

Ah, good to see a touch of spring in the middle of winter, Vivi !! I am SHOCKED though - NO PURPLE on your card - ooooohhhhh. Hahahahaha. Well, we all have to break out of our usual routine, now and then, right . . . lovely card, any way you look at it and love the 3-D look !!

Rosalie disse...

Gostei muito do seu cartao com os detalhes em 3D.
Beijos amiga
Rosalie

brenda disse...

A really pretty card Vivi, lovely pastel colours make me think of Summer.

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Lisa Jane disse...

THis is beautiful - so pretty . That image is perfect for a spring card
Thanks for joining us at LCI for Bingo
Happy Christmas
Lisa x

Regan disse...

Lovely card, Vivi! Beautifully colored and embellished! The 3D effect is wonderful too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

pinky disse...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at SIR STAMPALOT this month and LCI this week.
Pinky

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Beautiful card, love the way you have coloured the wheel barrow
Lindsay xx

Sally H disse...

Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our bingo challenge at stampalot this month and good luck!

Raissa Costa disse...

Ai eu tinha visto este cartão por ai!
Mas não sabia que era seu!
Muito lindo!
Beijos querida!

Nivia Pitzer disse...

Que charme, amiga!!! Adorei o carimbo e a composição do cartão.
Bjos

Pami disse...

This is so lovely Vivi, the colours are beautiful and I love how you have decoupaged the flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week! Merry Christmas! Pami x

Christina C. disse...

Absolutely stunning, Vivi! Beautiful job coloring this lovely image! It's nice to get away from the snow for a while....thoughts of spring abound in this beautiful creation.

Barb Hardeman disse...

Such a pretty card Vivi! The beautiful coloring and gorgeous Tulips really showcase this challenge! Wonderful to see a spring card...hugs...Barb

Anônimo disse...

Very sweet! Beautifully coloured,great use of the accessory stamp very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Jean disse...

Such a soft a beautifully colored wheelbarrel Vivi.. the use of accessories are just gorgeous and makes me think of spring, but I want some winter first... we are still having cool weather here in the south. I think we had one day of cold weather.. but love your coloring and can't wait to use my other stamps. Thanks for sharing..
Hugs, Jean

Kelly disse...

I love the flower cart with the DP. So pretty and the ribbon slide is a nice touch.

Patti Jo disse...

Adorable card Vivi! Love the 3D flowers too!!!

cabio's craft corner disse...

Love the fresh and spring look of this card and it looks so delightful :o)
hugs,
Cabio

EnblogSail disse...

The wheelbarrow is delightful n very pretty:)
Caryl

Angela disse...

Wow what a fantastic card.Thanks for joining our challenge at SFC.
Many greetings
Angela

Tracy disse...

Pretty Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ruth disse...

Very pretty indeed.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)