17 novembro 2011

Xmas at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Maggie Lovers,
I have a card for the Xmas Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers  Challenge Blog.
DSC01487
I found this image of cute Lightning Edwin with my other images and I just could not resist in coloring him with my copic markers.
Background papers are from Basic GreyJovial Paper Pack.
I distress the paper that is on the center and add stickles all around the rectangule where Edwin is placed.  In each corner of the card I adde red glitter dots.  Ribbon withs Noel written on it is from my stash.
As it is a masculine card, I left if as clean of embellies itens as possible.
I hope you like it and come on over to play with us.
I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs & Kisses,
Vivi

5 comentários:

Karen disse...

Great card Vivi!!

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

MUito fofo esse Edwin Vivi...o cartão está lindo!!

bjs
clau♥

Cards By MI disse...

Such sweet looking card. Love the cute design and lovely colouring. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Leanne disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Angela Weimer disse...

A very sweet card. Reminds me of my husband trying to put the lights up. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and have a great day. Angela