12 novembro 2011

A gift for ya

Hellooo Friends,
It has been an awesome month so far, I have been winning challenges and beein pick on the top 3.. OMG… it is so great!!  that makes us to wish to participate more and more, doesn’ it??
So, as I feel in need to create I keep going and wish the luck keeps being around me LOL LOL..
Here is a card I made specially for the Forever Friends Challenge Blog but I`ll also, of course, include this card in others challenges..
Here is my card:
DSC01565
aww. isnt this bear a cutie..  have ir for a long time and everytime I have the opportunity I pick it!!
I colored my bear using copic markers E33, E31, E50, E37, RV06, RV04. RV00. G20, C3.
Here is a closer view:
DSC01564
Isn`t it a cutie???
I also use to make my card, stickles, flowers from Wild Orchid, pink rhinestones, anglaise lace circle  nesties, grand calibur and digi november sentiment and calendar stamps from Cindy, ribbon, and colorful dots cardstock. 
So, here are the challenges I`m entering my card:
Thank you for stopping by today!!
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs & kisses
Vivi

13 comentários:

Hlora disse...

What a super cute card! LOVE your sweet image and your sentiment!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 disse...

Gorgeous!
Lindsay xx

DianeMoneyGoolsby disse...

Vivi:
Love your entry in our Bear Challenge. We have a new blog for our next challenge: Christmas. Check out http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com/ for some wonderful blog candy and some great challenges. Please spread the word Please!


Diane Money Goolsby
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.Blogspot.com/
Simply Create Too Design Team Member

jimlynn disse...

Congrats on all your wins! Fantastic.
You make such beautiful cards and this is no exception! Just gorgeous.
Lynn

Mara Coeli disse...

A lovelly teddy bear

Unknown disse...

Eu amo seus cartões!!! São muito fofos e de extremo bom gosto!!!! Nem preciso falar que eu amo esse ursinho né!?

Beijos

Marjo disse...

Super cute Card, Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create.

Don’t forget to join us next time at our new home Simply Create Too. We have some pre-launch blog candy here . Hope to see you there!


Xoxo Marjo

sara disse...

so sweet love that little bear thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Crafteezee disse...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Gopi disse...

The flowers are so pretty...I love how you've set them just right. The digi is too cute, and you've done a great job coloring it in with the copics!

Thanks for joining us in our FLOWER Challenge!

http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink

Vicky disse...

Gorgeous card love the colours.

Thank you for joining us at Crafts & Me Challenges good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

darling Ho disse...

WOw! This is so cute! Love the big gift and the cutie bear.
Thanks for sharing it at Simply Create Challenge.
We will move to Simply Create Two on November 25th. Be sure to join us in the future.:)
~darling Ho~SC-DT

Rachel x disse...

Lovely card, Vivi- that is a great FF image and I like your sentiment, too!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at the Forever Friends Monthly Challenge this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x