14 novembro 2011

Christmas is Coming!!

Hello Friends,
Today I want to show you a card I made for the GDT spot at Forever Friends Challenge Blog as my card I was picked as favorite on the Anything Goes challenge.
The challenge for this fortnight is with Christmas theme, so I made one using an image from the sponsor Whoopsie Daisy.
Here is my card:
DSC01540

I colored the image using copic markers E34, E33, E53, R27, R24, R22, R59, R27, C3, C1, C00, G99, E11, E00.
Background papers are from Basic Grey. Sentiment is from  Stamping Scrapping Designs frou frou tag stamps set that matches perfectly with frou frou tags die cut and I cut it using my Grand Calibur.
Ribbon  & flowers is from my stash.. I decided to make this card very clean. Hope you like it!!
I’m entering this card in the following challenge:
Thanks fro stop by today!
Hugs
Vivi

4 comentários:

Rosalie disse...

Lovely card!
Beijos
Rosalie

jimlynn disse...

Simply adorable! Love it.
Lynn

Unknown disse...

Ai que fofuraaaa!!!!
Lindo de mais!!!!
Beijos

Karen C disse...

Oh so cute! You should go ahead and enter it on the Whoopsi Daisy blog challenge too! :)