09 novembro 2011

Ribbon Hair Tilda

Hello Friends,

Happy Wednesday to all!!!!

I made this card a while ago and never had the chance to show you.
This is my first time coloring Ribbon Hair Tilda, from Magnolia Stamps what a cutie.. dont you think?


I colored my images using copic markers. On the side Iused a strip of paper puchec with Martha }Stewart butterfly punch.. isnt pretty?

Background paper, doily, flowers and ribbon, pearls and rhinestones are gift from a Friend!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

5 comentários:

Cindy disse...

I love this - fabulous job and I have to go find that image. Hugs, C2

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

So Cute!! I loved this card!!

bjs
clau

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Lindo, lindo e muito lindo!! Saudade!! Bjim

Karen Howard disse...

Vivi, what an adorable card! I love the bright colors! Hugs, Karen

Gopi disse...

Yes def a cutie! This card is adorable! Thanks for joining us in our FLOWER Challenege!

http://www.facebook.com/CreateMePink