02 agosto 2011

Japanese Tilda

Hello Friends,


Today I have new creation to show you! It is a bookmark I made specially for he Book Endz club I have joined.


We have to read a book in a month and make a card for the theme... So first title  we are reading is Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See...  I`m in the beginning of the book but the story is getting very interesting... my friends from the club are saying that they cant put the book down.... I love when that happens! hehe and cant wait to read it all so we can chit chat about it!!! eheh


So, Suzanne is asking us to make a project based in Asian, Oriental, Friendship...  Well, I could not make other thing than a bookmark to use it while I`m reading the book..


So I picked Japanese Tilda for my bookmark, take a look:



Background paper used in here is from Japan that I friend of mine gave to me as gift!
I have added stickles all around the rectangule where Tilda is placed. 
I added on the 4 corners glitter dots and I have colored my Tilda using copic markers.

I`m entering this bookmark in the following challenges:
- Woodware USA: anything goes
-  Crafts for Eternity: anything but a card

That is all from me today and many thanks for stopping by here today!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

10 comentários:

Daniela Moura disse...

Que fofa! Amei!!!
Parabéns Vivi...
Bjs

Views From My Scraproom... disse...

Nice job! I love the colors you chose and the background paper!

Linda Palmer disse...

Darling bookmark Vivi! Beautiful coloring and love the idea of making a bookmark!

joy disse...

Very pretty coloring. I love the idea of making a bookmark - also!

Sandy disse...

Ahhh So - as so lovely. I am busy reading away and need to start on my card. I have nothing oriental but can make a card reflecting the book - I hope!!
Sandy

Penny disse...

Vivi, this is such a sweet bookmark! :^)

Anônimo disse...

Vivi este marcador ficou maravilhoso!
Adoro este carimbo...
Abraços,
Flávia.

Unknown disse...

What a great bookmark! I love the way you colored and your background paper. How clever to make a book mark for our book group project!

Gab disse...

Oh wow Vivi that is adorable. Such a great idea to make a book mark!!

Bessie disse...

Very cute bookmark! Love it!!!