09 agosto 2011

Singing for you!!!

Hello Friends,


It is time for me to show you a card I made for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge which is my fave one, sketch challenge:



Oh, I just love making cards based in a sketch.. it is so much fun!!!  So here is the card I made:


Oh when I was looking for the images I was gonna use on this card, I saw the Singing Tilda and I could not resisit. I don't play witth this one very often, so that was a great excuse!! lol..  yeah, right... I needed one.. lol lol 

Here is what I used to make my card:

Singing Tilda is from Magnolia Stamps and I colored the image with copic markers Y18, Y13, Y02, E37, E33, E51, E11, E00, R20, C2. 

For the oval I used beaded ovals and classic oval nesties cutting them on my Grand Calibur .

Background papers & ribbon are from my stash. For the embellishments I used a beautiful Gardenia flower from Stamping Scrapping and roses from my stash.

I added pink crystal brads in the center square and in each corner of my card I added hot pink rhinestones.

One thing I cannot live without anymore is stickles...  so i added stardust stickles on the flower and microphone and a little bit of gold stickles on ther neckalace and earings!

Take a closer look:


So, that is my card!! I hope you like it, I hope I could inspire you to come one over to Magnolia Stamp Lovers and play with us!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi


37 comentários:

cebelica disse...

This is so pretty! The flowery paper is very beautiful and I really like all the flowers you added on the card.

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Wow so cute!!!!
I Lovely this colours.

kisses

Barb Hardeman disse...

Wonderful job Vivi! Love the yellow and the glitter on the flowers and microphone. What delightful dp's you've used as well.
Hugs,
Barb

Mara D. disse...

charmosíssima, Vivi!!!!E o cartão tá LINDOOOOOOOO...beijão!

Mare disse...

It's SO CUTE, Vivi. You did a great job. Do you use bought-en or do you make your flowers? They are adorable and the stickles just makes them special.

Anônimo disse...

Very pretty Vivi! Love the pretty papers and colors you used on your card! Tilda is lovely and beautifully colored! hugs, Angela

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

O Cartão está lindo.
Parabéns Vivi.
bj

Anônimo disse...

Very Pretty card Vivi. Great choice of image and papers, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Paula disse...

Vivi, Great card! Tilda looks fantastic! The card is gorgeous:)

Unknown disse...

Wow this is lovely!!!! love the flowers too!!!!Great job!!!!!

monica disse...

Vivi, Love it, Love it. Her hair is awesome!! the colors on the card are super--really nice card!!!!I like the "bling" on the card--nice touch and your flowers too.
Hugs
Monnie

Kathy Billings disse...

Awesome card Chris!!!! I love everything about it.

Kathy Billings disse...

oooops.... Sorry my goof. Not Chris...Vivi

Sandy disse...

Hey Vivi - you sure made one pretty card and I do love this sketch!
Sandy

Nivia Pitzer disse...

Que lindo Vivi!!! que Tilda é essa? muito bacaninha...gamei!!!
Bjim

Madge H. disse...

Very lovely. Love that you added stickles to the mike. Pretty dp's.
~ Rubber hugs ~

Flávia disse...

Adorei seu cartão! Cada dia seu colorido fica melhor e mais magnífico! Parabéns pelo talento...
Abraços,
Flávia.

Asas à imaginação disse...

Encantador seu cartão, Vivi!!!
Como as cores quentes nos transmitem alegria, não...adorei!!!
Bjs
Marlei

Sheri disse...

Vivi!!! How totally gorgeous!!! Again!!!!

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards disse...

Cute card,
hugs Agnes

PinksyDoodles disse...

Beautiful card! Lovely papers and great colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

julie_woolston disse...

Lovely and cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Creator Crafts.
Julie x

Louise disse...

Your card is beautiful, great colour combo
Louise

Cindy disse...

Another hit. Love your paper mix. And your coloring as always is wonderful. "Unwashed cheek"

Unknown disse...

Really pretty card and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at paper creator`s crafts, say it with flowers challenge

Christina C. disse...

This is lovely, Vivi! Tilda looks so beautiful in yellow and the papers and details are gorgeous!

pinky disse...

Its a beautiful take on that sketch, love all the attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Sally H disse...

Just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Pat disse...

a lovely card Vivi. A new computer with all the updates has aloud me to finally post on your blog. Yeah!

Fran disse...

Vivi I just love your singing tilda card. She is such a cute stamp. And teh sketch you used is really neat too. Just an overall awesome card. Hugs, Fran

CraftyGals Blog disse...

Gorgeous card :) Thankyou for joining us over at Paper Creator Crafts xx

Rene disse...

Wow! This is gorgeous!!!!
Rene :D

Yone disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi ! Bjs,Yone

cabio's craft corner disse...

Never thought of using yellow on this dress. But this Tilda's dress looks fabulous. Cute card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy disse...

Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Michelle Pearson disse...

Nice Bling! Thanks for playing the D2D Challenge! :)

cabio's craft corner disse...

Beautiful and bright coloring on this card Vivi and I love Tilda's sparkly microphone. She sure looks like a PRO singer :o)
Hugs,
Cabio