13 agosto 2011

Let's go to the Beach?

Hello Friends,


I'm ready and you???   lol lol 
I made a card for the summer challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central and this time I picked a Bloomers Gilli from Gilli Stamps






Isn't she adorable??


I've colored my Bloomers Gilli using my copic markers: B15, B13, B11, R59, YR18, YR15, Yr00. E37, E35, E33, E53, E11, E00 and R20.


I used the mega curved rectangule nestie to place my Gilli and cut it using my Grand Calibur;


Stamping Scrapping has beautiful flowers to decorate you card, this time I used Hydrangeas.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

That is all for today Friends... Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs & kisses,

Vivi


7 comentários:

Mara D. disse...

ai que fofinha... muito linda!OLHA ESSE CABELO?
ai ai... qdo eu crecer quero pintar como vc!! ...
beijos!

Cindy disse...

Both of your cards are wonderful, your paper choices were perfect. Have youlost interest in purple? "Unwashed cheek"

Jodi disse...

This is adorable - Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges - Join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Mel disse...

She is so pretty in blue and your coloring is wonderful. Love the DP you used.

debby4000 disse...

Oh this is so cute
luv
Debby

Tina46 Kreativblog disse...

beautiful sweet summer card !! I love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-dt

Jamie M. disse...

Very cute. Love your paper choices. Thanks for joining us at Sew Many. ~~Jamie DT