14 agosto 2011

Flowers Challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hello Maggie Lovers,

it is time for a new challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers, and I am the host of this one.. I hope you all like and come one over to join!! The theme I picked is FLOWER as I love it and can`t make a card without it!! lol lol

Ok, here is my card:



I picked Travelling Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored my girl with copic markers:V17, V15, V12, V00, V01, V000, V0000, E11, E00, R20, E37, E35, 33, E53,

On hat I added a little bit of purple stickles and on her shoes I added 3D crystal lacquer.. I really love the effect of this!!  and I have all colors!! lol lol

My image is place on the center of white paper cut with classic circle nestie and and Stamping Scrapping custom die called Anglaise lace cirle. I cut both dies using my Grand Calibur. On the top of the white circle I stamp little flowers.. they are from Stamping Scrapping Designs Stamps and it is from Beaded Circles. Sentiment is also from the same set of stamps!

I decided to use only one flower this time...I love this polka dot flower..it is from Stamping Scrapping Flower Jar

I use rhinestones too and they are from kaisercraft!

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!

Hugs,

Vivi

18 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very Pretty. Love the purples
Hugs Julie P

Mel disse...

Beautiful card. Your Tilda is so adorable and I just love how you colored her.

Pat disse...

Hi Vivi...it's been forever since I've stopped by to visit. Please forgive. I love your card...purples & lavenders...deeeelish!! And this is such a delightfully sweet Tilda! LOve your coloring...and your DPs and designwork are perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious! Hugs. Pat Frank

Emma disse...

Hi Vivi, beautiful card. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I have updated my post to include a link to the stop.
Hugs,
Em x

Regina disse...

Arrasou Vivi!!!
Bjse um ótimo restinho de domingo!!
Regina

Rosângela disse...

Adorei seu cartão!! Lindo!!!

Teresa disse...

Stunning card I love the colour. xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC disse...

Hiya Vivi, not sure, but the flowers challenge for Sentimental Sundays might have ended just before you got this lovely purplicious card into it! But the good new is that we would really love to have you join us with a card that is anything but square or rectangular if you have one hidden or even make a new! Love your coloring and I'm anxious to see it because your creations are always so inspiring! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia disse...

Ficou lindo vivi!!

A pintura está show..

bjs

Lillian A disse...

Stunning card, Vivi -- great coloring, sweet image and of course, purple !!

Mara D. disse...

lindo, lindo, lindo!!!!! que cor é essa mesmo??!!!!kkkk tá demais de lindo!!! bjão!!

Nivia Pitzer disse...

Vivi....que coisa mais lindaaaa!!!!Que bom gosto, que capricho, qua amor....Parabéns!!!
Bjim

Marcia Kamano disse...

Sua Tilda está lindamente colorida!
A flor está um charme!
beijos carinhosos

Flávia disse...

Vivi, amei seu cartão!
Adoro este carimbo! Acho um dos mais belos da coleção!
Parabéns pela criatividade e escolha!
Tudo ficou show!!!
Abraços,
Flávia.

Mandy disse...

Vivi your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, so pretty, and a fab challenge theme too, I'll be coming to play :)
hugs Mandy xx

Asas à imaginação disse...

Que belíssimo cartão, Vivi!!!
Esta cor ficou espetacular e todos os detalhes - com destaque para a flor - são encantadores!!!
Me deu até vontade de participar!
Bjsss
Marlei

cabio's craft corner disse...

Cute and lovely flower pick on this card. Pretty dark background of this Tilda card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Erum Tasneem disse...

What a gorgeous creation!!

Thank you very much for taking time out and commenting at Feline Playful! See you at the Feline Thankful Party!!!