01 agosto 2011

Hat Decorative Pin Tutorial


Hey Ladies,

It is my turn to bring you a tutorial over to Stamping Scrapping Design Tem  Blog and for that I thought it would be cool to show you how I`m decorating my making memories pins... this is something I learnt a couple of months ago and now I find so addicted and the pins make the cards even prettier.

Excuse me if I forgot to mention something, this is my first time making a tutorial,  so if you have any doubt,  don`t hesitate to drop a question!




So first thing to do is to choose your pin and your beads...  I decide to get pearls for the first one:


Then I have put the beads in the needle in the sequence I want...  I left the biggest pearl for the last one.
but I put glue on both sides of the bea so they call be glued..  I used jewellery glue.


Then picked others beads and another pin to make another one:



but when I put all of them in the needle I saw it was too much, so 

I took the little blue off and them the size became perfect. Again put the glue in each end of the beads.

I want to make a red one, so got more beads: 


 put all of them in the needle in a sequence I want them to be and put glue in both ends again.

One thing I like to do it is add a little bit of stickles in the end of the bead, so when  it dries  it will help them beads do no fell off...


For letting it dry, I put them on the side of my pin cushion (pin cushion was a gift from my friend Froggy) so the beads wont move and will be in the right place till them dry.

I love making decorative pins and it does not take more than 1 minute to have it done... so easy and so pretty!

Now it is my card with the decorative pin I just made:



Here is a closer at the pins:



For my card I used Tilda wants a Hug from Magnolia Stamps.
I colored my image using copic markers BG15, BG13, BG10, E37, E33, E53, R29, R27, R24, E11, E00, R20.
The oval cardstock was cut with oval beaded and classic oval nesties on my Grand Calibur
This is also my first time using sew easy with red floss.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
Color Me Creative: Red, Acqua & White

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

15 comentários:

Solange Barreto disse...

Adorei Vivi !!! ficaram belos.
Um xero, feliz semana, fique com Deus.

Regina disse...

Lindo Vivi!!!! Muito obrigada pelas instruções.
Bjs e uma semana maravilhosa!!!
Regina

Anônimo disse...

Your stick pins are sooo pretty. Also your card is so adorable.

Just Me disse...

Cute card, adorable little girl and very pretty pins. Thanks for the tutorial

Rosalie disse...

Gostei muito dos pins. Vou tentar fazer tambem.
Obrigada pelas dicas.
Beijos

Moni disse...

Thanks for the tutorial. Card is awesome. Hugs,moni

Denise Sebold Esteves disse...

Adorei o tutorial e o cartão está lindo!!!

Beijos

Denise

Mariza Sales disse...

Obrigada Vivi por ensinar. Adorei o cartão e o tutorial. Agora os meus sairao lindos...
Por falar em alfinetes, aqueles que encomendamos, vem junto do kit?
Bjokas, boa semaninha
Mariza

Asas à imaginação disse...

Adorei seus alfinetes, Vivi, super delicados!!! E seu cartão, um mimo!!!
Obrigada por ensinar!!!
Abraços
Marlei

Gir Guerreiro disse...

Tudo muito lindo, Vi!!
Bjão

Ritagli d'Emozioni disse...

Bellissimi lavoretti!! Me gustan mucho.. son muy bonitos!!

Yone disse...

Lindo cartão e tutorial ! Bjs, Yone

Unknown disse...

Beautiful card and love your tutorial on the hat pins. May have to try that soon.
Hugs..

Brook disse...

Cute card and those pins are wonderful. Thanks for the tutorial. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Pat disse...

Everyone has already said what I want to say :0) Cute, cute card and I love the pins that you made and thank you for the tutorial. Thank you for joining us a Paper Creations Ink - Pat