03 agosto 2011

New Card

Hello Friends,


Hope everyone is keeping well!!  


I was so happy yesterday, I had an fabulous news!!  I was the winner of the entire august collection from Lori Boyd digi stamps, the family blessings bundle... 


OMG, have seen her digis??  I absolutely love Lollipop, Puddle Jumpers, Hannah, Colle and now the family!!... stamps are so cute!!!


Well,  I couldnt do anything else when I got back home  from work  but make a card with one of the new digis...  I picked this cute girl going back to the school from the school days bundle.


Take a look at my card:




isnt she cute??  I'm still no quite sure if I like the colors that I picked for ther outfit, but I wanted to use brown and pink on my card...  


Anyway, I colored my cute girl using copic markers RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00, C9, C7, C5, C3, E11, E00, R20, G20, YG03, R27, R14, C2, C00 .


Flowers ar from wild orchid, papers and lace are from my stash, ribbon is from really reasonable reason and half adhesivee pearls are from KC.


I added stickles on the flowers and all around the rectangule and the image is placed.


Ok, now, I'm entering my card in the following challenges:




I hope you like my card and thank you so much for visiting me today!

xoxo

Vivi

11 comentários:

LORi disse...

Oh my goodness Vivi...i LOVE it!! Great work my friend! Thanks for sharing! So happy you won!! Hugs -LORi

Rosana betini guaracho disse...

Adorei seus trabalhos,são lindos.
Fiquei ainda mais empolgada com as magnólias.
bj
Rosana

Ritagli d'Emozioni disse...

Nice cards!! Compliments!!

pinky disse...

So sweet, love the little image. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

ThePurplePlace disse...

Love Love Love!!!!!!! :)

Marcia Kamano disse...

Parabéns Vivi!
E este é mais um lindo cartão!
beijos carinhosos

nancie disse...

Love the sweet creation. Thanks joining MTTC. Hugs
Nancie

PinksyDoodles disse...

So sweet! I love the dotty and stripey papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

cheryl disse...

this is one really beautiful card love the detail and image on this,
bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cherylxxxxx

Rosalie disse...

Uma graça seu cartao.
Beijos Rosalie

Anônimo disse...

such a pretty card.