31 julho 2011

Anything Goes at House of Gilli

Hello Friends,

It is time for a new card and now for anything goes challenge at House of Gilli!


Oh, this is my first time using Lady Gilli from Winter Collection. You can get your Lady Gilli at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored my Lady Gilli with copic markers. I decided to do the paper piecing technique on her dress.
I just love this technique!

Background Papers I received in a paper swap.. love them...  I place my Gilli on a white cardstock cut with classic rectangule nestie and the purple one with scalloped rectangule nestie.. both using my Grand Calibur.

I added 2 purple crystal brads on the card!  and I also you Martha Stewart punch!
Flowers and ribbon are from my stash!

I hope you like my card and come on over to play with us!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Hugs & Kisses,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Danielle disse...

Cute card, Vivi. I love all the purples.

Cindy disse...

Awww, back to purple, I see. I think you are addicted, girlfriend. You've hit another one out of the ballpark, wonderful card.

Evette K. Ciampo disse...

Oh this is so gosh darn cute!! Love how u used the different colors...getting to like purples more and more as my grands love that color. Thank you for sharing with us. ekc

Mara D. disse...

Tá linda demais, Vivi!! um dia eu faço um cabelo assim...kkk
beijão!

Yone disse...

Your GILLI is gorgeous and love the paper pieced technique on her dress !

Beijos, Yone

The Bug disse...

Great Job Vivi!! I love that purple and green combo! Your layout of the card elements is wonderful! Very interesting!!
Hugs, Wini

Marcia Kamano disse...

Lindo cartão Vivi!
A Gilli está muito elegante!
Preciso experimentar esta técnica!
beijos carinhosos