04 agosto 2010

Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central - Color Inspiration

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card I made for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central which is color inspirating.

First, I'm showing the inspiration colors:



Now I'm showing my card made with the inspiration colors:


For this card I used the image Tilda with Rose from Magnolia Stamps that is available for sale at Stamping Scrapping.

I colored this image with copics markers and used a little bit o copic spica on the wings... it is a pitty that it can't be seen. 

I added red Prima Flowers, red half adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft .

I'm entering this card in a sketch challenge at The Sweet Shop Blog Challenge.
So now, come on and join us at the challenge, you can get lucky and win a prize from our sponsor Stamping Scrapping.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

12 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Adorable Vivi!!

Peggie disse...

Great card. Love the colors.

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

Really cute, Vivi! I like the colors you chose and the shading on your hair? Nice!!!

Lisa disse...

Oh how cute! Vivi you did a great job on coloring this darling Tilda and I love the colors you chose to go with the photo inspiration! Great Job Girlfriend!
Hugs!
Lisa

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!! Laranja não é minha cor preferida, mas seu cartão ficou lindo demaaaaaaaais!!! Amei!!
Uma semana maravilhosa para você!!
Regina

Sheri disse...

So darn cute Vivi and I love the new blog design too! Great job!

anaRy disse...

WOW! You did a marvelous JOB VIVI!...SO COOOOOL~ Now I want orange sorbet!

Stephanie disse...

Oh this is too sweet. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop!

Lisette Morris disse...

Beautiful card Vivi! Great coloring!

dstandard disse...

Love your inspiration! Great card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Anônimo disse...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Suzanne disse...

This is perfectly adorable. A great use of color!