05 agosto 2010

Birthday Card!!


Hello Friends,
Hope everyone is keeping well!

Today I want to show you a card that I made for a friend!

For the image I used Tilda with Cake from Magnolia stamps and colored her with copic markers. DP was a gift from a Dear Friend, half adhesive pearls are from kaisercraft and ribbons from my stash.

With this card I'm entering to the challenge at Magnolia Down Under Blog with Birthday theme.

I hope you like my card and leave a comment so I know you stopped by!

Hugs,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Regina disse...

Vivi!!! Ficou show!!! Sabe que gostei demais da Tilda colorida com vermelho??? Ameeeeeei!!
Bjs
Regina

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, Your birthday card is beautiful, a favourite Tilda of mine for birthdays and I love the vibrant colours & you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Kylie disse...

Hi Vivi! I love your birthday card. Tilda looks all ready to party with her birthday cake. A gorgeous card :)
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Kylie

Peta's Blog disse...

Cute card! I love the tilda that you have used and the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC xoxo Peta

cabio's craft corner disse...

Lovely coloring job on Tilda and the DP is so sweet on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lillian A disse...

Nice, bright coloring on this card, Vivi - I'm sure your birthday friend will be happy to get this!

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, you are so sweet about your comment on the DP paper from a Dear Friend. You make me smile every time I see a card and recognize the paper. You are a delightful person to have as my friend. --Gail