10 agosto 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - using Edwin



Hello Magnolia Lovers,


Today is my turn  to show you a card for  the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge that is to use a Edwin.
I must confess I  don't use Edwins so much as it is too hard for me to make a masculine card, so this was a quite challing for me too!

Anyway, I used 909 ROSE EDWIN from Magnolia Stamps that are in stock right now at Stamping Scrapping.


To color my image I used copcis markers and added silver rounded brads and DP, both are from my stash.
I decided to use this week's sketch from Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog to help me out.. so I'm entering this card into their challenge.

Now, don't forget, you have till this saturday, 14th, to join us and be elegible to win a prize from our Sponsor, Stampin Scrapping.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Vivi

8 comentários:

Sheri disse...

So cute Vivi! Love that paper too!!
((hugs))

Pat disse...

Vivi, I love the card. You did a great job with masculine! Love the CS, and the layout, & of course the colors are wonderful! I hope you win!
Hugs,
Pat

Deb disse...

Vivi, this card is super! You did a fabulous job.

Deb H.

Candy disse...

HI Vivi!
Wonderful card with Edwin! Really great papers and colouring.
Hugs, Candy

Nancy disse...

Vivi, I think it is adorable!

Sheresa disse...

Absolutely cute!!

Deanna Mulder disse...

Vivi, what a cute card. I love the colors and papers you used.

Billie's Scrappetique disse...

I really love this, Vivi!