15 agosto 2010

Color Combo Challenge at House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog

 IMG_6032-1Hello Friends,

it is time to show you my card for the color combo challenge at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog.
Color combo chosen is orange, red and yellow.  That is a great color combo!!  I  liked very much to play with them.

I used I give you my hear stamp from House Mouse….  I liked this one very much… I think is so sweet.. I made a 3D with the heart and one of the mouses. Check it out:

 

IMG_6034-1

I colored the image wiht copic markers.  I decorate the card with red rinhestones and design papers are from K&Company.

I hope you liked my card and come one over to House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog and play with us..   You can be lucky and be the winner of a prize that our sponson Stamping Scrapping is offering.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!!!

Hugs,

Vivi

7 comentários:

Just Me disse...

Very cute card Vivi. The House Mouse stamps are so cute. love your work

Becky H disse...

Very pretty...love the colors!!

Karen disse...

Love the 3D on your card!!! : )

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) disse...

Great card, Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing

Sharon Caudle disse...

This is adorable, Vivi! I love how you added the dimension and the image is so precious! Beautiful coloring too, hon!
hugs!
Sharon

Lillian A disse...

These are great colors, Vivi -- makes for a very bright, striking card. Wow, you did a super job, as always, girl !!

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is a wonderful card! I love your work!

Hugs,
Pat