20 agosto 2010

Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge: Brown & Turquoise color combo

turqoise and brown

Hello Friends,

Today I want to show you a card I made for the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog  which has a color combo challenge: Turquoise & Brown.

I almost never make a card with those 2 colors, but I must say I love to play with them.
This is my first time coloring
Tilda with Spring Bundle from Magnolia Stamps.  What a fun… this is a stamped image that I received from a swap but now I have to get this stamp for me… 

I colored Tilda with copics markers,   decorate with brown half adhesive pearls from Kaiser kraft, flower is from Prima. Design papers are from Dearest Friends and silk ribbon from my stash.

This card is also for the Flowers and leaves challenge at So Desafios Blog. 

Come on Ladies and join us at the color combo challenge, you can be lucky and win a gift certificate from our Sponsor Stamping Scrapping.

Hugs,

Vivi

16 comentários:

Crazystamper disse...

Lovely card, oh so pretty! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.onecrazystamper.com

Barb Hardeman disse...

This card is so pretty, Vivi! Your papers are fantastic, especially the brown background dp! Haven't you colored Tilda perfectly!!! Beautiful job...hugs...Barb

Sheri disse...

Such a fantastic job Vivi! I am loving the turquoise and brown! Beautiful card sweetie!

Debbie Yates disse...

What a beautiful card...the colors, your coloring...just beautiful!

Anônimo disse...

A really fabulous job Vivi. Loving the turqouise and brown and the DP works so well with it.
hugs

Rene disse...

She is so pretty! Your pearls on the corner are so perfect!

Just Me disse...

Real pretty card. Color combination is great.

Pat disse...

Vivi, that is such a sweet card! I love your color combinations! Your coloring is so good, as it always is!
Thank you for sharing with us!
Hugs,
Pat

Jean disse...

Simply adorable Vivi.. love your coloring and the brown and purple together is so stunning.. you did a beautiful job with your card...
Hugs, Jean

cabio's craft corner disse...

Super sweet layout and great color combo card. Vivi!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Peggie disse...

Pretty colors and pretty card.

Cami disse...

Lovely card, Vivi! And I love that layout! Hugs, Cami

Dena disse...

Very pretty card! Such a cute Tilda!
Hugs, Dena

Lillian A disse...

Ah, another cutie-patootie, Vivi - your cards are always so special ! Great job, as always!

monica disse...

Vivi, your card is fantastic !! Tilda looks great--the colors and the paper really work well together.
Hugs
Monica M

Christina C. disse...

Beautifully colored Tilda! Very pretty card, Vivi!