05 setembro 2009

Stamp Something Challenge

Good Morning Lovely Ladies,
It has been almost a week without posting a card.
I have moved to a new position at work and due to that all my energies were concentrated to the new role so I got so tired and I just couldn't make any new creation.
But today, I got up early to check all the challenges of the day and I found this one at Stamp Somenthing that I really liked!!
It is to make a card with my favorite stamp. OMG, when I read that I immediatelly thought about Tilda sitting with hat stamp from Magnolia Stamps.
I just love this stamp, she is so charming and cute!! So, I got all my tools and made a card with her.
Another thing asked in this challenge is to use a cutting tool or punch, so I decided to use my nesties and I'm in love with them.
Ok, let me tell you a litlle bit what I did on my card:
- I colored my Tilda with copic ciaos and I put some stickes on the ribbon & bow of her hat.
- Use some blings
- Green ribbon,
- Birthday wishes is a K&Company Chipboard To Go Words & Sayings
Bom dia Queridas!!!
Já faz algum tempo desde a minha ultima postagem.
Esta semana comecei a trabalhar em uma nova posição na Empresa e com isso toda minha energia ficou voltada para ela e com todo os cansaço não consegui fazer nenhum cartão.
Então hoje de manhã olhando os desafios vi um que fui muito interessada em participar.
No blog Stampin Something o desafio da semana é fazer um cartao com o seu carimbo preferido.
Ah, no momento que li essa regra eu automaticamente pensei na Tilda sentada com chapeu dos carimbos Magnolia.
Eu amo este carimbo, ela é tão lindinha e charmosa. Então peguei todas as minhas ferramentas e fui fazer me cartão.
Aqui está o que fiz:
- Colori a Tilda com as canetas copics ciao e coloquei um pouco de glitter na fita e laço do chapeu;
- Coloquei alguns chatons no formato de flor e na cor verde para combinar com o papel;
- Fita verde
- Sentimento birthday wishes é um chipboard da K&Company Chipboard - To Go Words & Sayings
Here it is card / Aqui está meu cartao:

Thank you so much for paying a visit and I would love if you left a comment!
Muito obrigada por sua visita e eu adoraria se voce deixasse um comentario sobre meu card!
Hugs / Abraços,
Vivi

4 comentários:

Kevin Renz disse...

She is a cutie for sure. Love her in all that spring green. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something.

Lisa H. disse...

what a great card. love the colors. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.

Donna disse...

Oh Vivi she is so beautiful - what is her name? because I think she needs to be added to my collection.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

Jodie from Oz disse...

Vivi, Wow, your card is so beautiful. I love everything about it, colours, ribbons and bling. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Oz_Jodie