05 setembro 2009

Our Creative Corner

Hi Ladies,
this is my 2nd post today, now to join Our Creative Corner Challenge: Stripes & Stars!
I have this little cute Alvin Stamp from Magnolia Stamps that I made a card with and it is perfect for this challenge!
I colored him with my copics, cut the rectangule with nesties to sit him on.
Use some green ribbon to decorate the card and put 2 brads that are stars shaped on it.
So this is my card:
Olá Meninas,
Esta é a minha 2a.postagem hoje e agora para participar do desafio do blog Our Creative Corner: Listras e Estrelas.
Eu tenho este carimbo com o pequeno e gracioso Alvin dos Carimbos Magnolia e achei que ele seria perfeito para este desafio.
Colori ele usando as canetas copcis, e cortei os retangulos usando nestabilities para coloca-lo sentado.
Decorei o cartao com fita de cetim e coloquei 2 bailarinas no forma estrela.
Este é o meu cartão:

I hope you liked it and leave a comment for me to know!! And many thanks for stopping by!
Eu espero que voce tenha gostado do meu cartão e deixe uma mensagem, assim eu saberei.
Muito obrigada pela visita!
Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

13 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Great card! I love you star brads. Thanks for playing along with the OCC girls this week!

Melissa disse...

You did a great job coloring!

Thanks for playing with us at the OCC!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie disse...

Oh, he's such a cutie! Love the way you have him colored. Great job with the stars and strips challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC this week!

Lori Rider disse...

This is so sweet! I love the horizontal stripes, which I hardly ever think of doing, and the pretty colors. Thanks for playing!

Patti MacLeith disse...

Very cute.

Ilonka disse...

Love your card so sweet!! Lovely colours too.

XXX Ilonka

Jenny Gropp disse...

Adorable!!!

Silke Ledlow disse...

Totally cute card!!! Great coloring!!! Thank you for playing the OCCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Anne disse...

A great card with great colouring!
The image is so cute. =)

Greetings from Anne (Norway)

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

What a cute little guy on a cute card!
Thanks a bunch for dropping by my blog to say Hi! It's always nice to see you!
Huggies ~
Sharron

Saskia disse...

Thanks for taking part at my 'summer candy'! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Jodie from Oz disse...

Sweet card, such a cutie. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Oz_Jodie

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, this is just adorable...what a fantastic card using Alvin. Your coloring is wonderful. Cute, cute, cute...hugs...Barb