12 setembro 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge 18

Hello Ladies ,
As I mentioned yesterday, I had the chance to make few cards, so today I want to show your the other ones I made.
This is to join the Sketch and Stash Challenge #18 and it is a gorgeous sketch. Here it is:
Olá Meninas,
Como mencionei ontem, tive a oportunidade de fazer alguns cartões and hoje, quero mostrar alguns outros cartões que fiz.
Este é para participar do desafio no blog Sketch and Stash nr.18 que é um com modelo super legal. Veja abaixo:
For this card I used a stamp from Magnolia that is Tilda holding a birthday cake, decorate my card, with ribbon, brads and 2 quilled flowers.
I colored my Tilda with ciao copics.
I really like the result, so check it out:
Para este cartão eu use um carimbo da empresa Magnolia que é a Tilda segurando um bolo de aniversario, decorei meu cartão com fita de cetim, bailalrina e 2 flores em quilling.
Pintei a Tilda com as canetinhas copics.
Eu realmente gostei do resultado, então dê uma olhada:
Thank you so much for paying a visit at my blog.
Muito obrigada por visitar meu blog.
Hugs / Abraços,
Vivi

5 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

This is just delightful, Vivi! You have colored your Tilda to perfection and your quilled flowers are gorgeous...hugs...Barb

Nancy disse...

Great birhtday card Vivi! You have been very busy making cards. Good Job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Stephanie Zito disse...

Love that sketch! Great job on your card and I love your quilled flowers!

Chrissie disse...

What a fabulous card Vivi and I love the bright colours for this, just perfect for Tilda.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi,
I love both these adorable Tilda cards, your colouring if wonderful and I love the bright colours. You have been very busy. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Jodie from Oz