26 setembro 2009

A sketch for the Blog Hop challenge

Good Morning Ladies!! WOW, it has been a long time since the last post!! My new job is killing me!! lol lol I'm getting back home so tired that I have no strengh to play with my cards!! Anyway, I felt like to make cards so I made one yesterday to join the Peach Keen Stamps Challenge. It is a sketch challenge and I love that!!!! Unfortuntely I wasn't able to save the sketch photo, so if you like to see the sketch, please click here. I thought I would start making my christmas cards, so for this one I used a Tilda Christmas image that I my friend Barb Haderman sent to me. Thank you so much Barb, it is a lot of fun to play with this image and she is so cute, I have to get her at Magnolia-licious shop. Anyway, another new thing I did on my card is to use a liquid applique... I saw the effect in someone's blog, and I thought it was so pretty effect... So, I bought and check it out the effect in a closer view: Bom dia a Todas!! Puxa, faz tanto tempo que nao coloco nenhum cartao aqui! Meu novo trabalho está acabando comigo!! rsrsrsrs Bem, tenho voltado tão cansada do trabalho que não tenho vontade de fazer cartões!! Mas isso vai passar logo, tenho certeza!! Bem, estava inspirada para fazer cartoes ontem então aproveitei para fazer um para participar Peach Keen Stamps Challenge. É um desafio de modelo de cartão, e eu adoro esse tipo de desafio! Infelizmente não consigo salvar a foto do modelo mas caso queria ver, clique aqui. Achei que era hora para começar a fazer meus cartões de natal, então para este eu usei uma imagem de natal da Tilda que ganhei da amiga Barb Haderman. Muito obrigada Barb, foi muito gostoso colorir esta imagem, agora vou ter que comprar este carimbo na loja Magnolia-licious. Ah, outra coisa nova que fiz foi usar o liquid applique. Eu vi este efeito no blog de alguém e achei o máximo. Veja a foto de perto. And here is a photo of the entire card. I colored my little cute Tilda with copics and put some stickes on her wings... Snowflakes are eyelets, did doodling around the Merry Christmas sentiment. Segue um foto do cartão inteiro. Eu colori minha pequena e linda Tilda com as canetas copics e coloquei um pouquinho de glitter nas asas. Os flocos de neve são ilhos e usei a tecnica do pontilhada em volta do Merry Christmas.
I hope you liked my card and leave a message about it!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Have a great and beautiful Sunday!!
Espero que voce tenha gostado do meu cartão e deixei uma mensagem sobre ele.
Muito obrigada pela visita e tenha um maravilhoso e lindo Domingo!!
Hugs / Abraços
Vivi

14 comentários:

Jacque disse...

Oh Vivi, she is just darling!!!!! Beautiful coloring and such vibrant holiday colors...Sorry you are unable to play very much...but things will get better...Big hugs for you...Jacque

Loraine ou Tilard disse...

How beautiful! I love his little sleigh! Vivi Bravo! You will be ready for Christmas ...

Sharon Caudle disse...

Fabulous Christmas card, Vivi! Tilda is so cute pulling her sled. I need to get busy with my Christmas cards too! Thanks for inspiring me! hugs!

Regina disse...

Vivi!!!
Ameeeei seu cartão. Super diferente e muito criaivo!!Parabéns mesmo!!
Bjs e uma ótima semana para você.

Regina

Norma disse...

Vivi, I know just how you feel about getting home from work too tired to do anything--I've been feeling like that a lot lately. Beautiful card. Wonderful colouring. I love this Tilda image--so adorable (fortunately it's one that I have, hee hee). I'm with you with that liquid applique stuff--I think I saw it on Cabio's card. Same wonderful effect on your card. I have been looking for it in our local stores. No luck so far.

Hugs.
Norma

Unknown disse...

Just love your Christmas Tilda Vivi!
I have tons of Liquid Applique but never remember to use it!
I think I will remember now I've seen your lovely card. Good luck with the hop!
Viv xx

charlene disse...

Vivi I was just thinking I had not seen you lately....sorry to hear your job is cutting into your play time...I know how that goes all to well ! I love your little Tilda just is adorable

Christina C. disse...

Beautiful card!!! Love the way you colored Tilda and the sled. . . . sigh. . . snow will be arriving soon!!
Hugs, Christina

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi,
She is adorable, love the colouring and the dimension with the snow. Wonderful card & I love Christmas. I have missed you, I have been looking out for your posts over at Magnolia-licious. Glad to see you are back.
Hugs Oz_Jodie
My new Blog

Suzanne J Dean disse...

How cute is she--love her puffy coat & fabulous colors!

hugz,
Suzanne

My Creative Time disse...

What a cute card! Now I'm ready to start my christmas projects!!!
Emma:)

Nancy disse...

Hi Vivi,
Your card is so very cute! Love how you colored Tilda. What a cute Christmas card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Ilonka disse...

Whow she is so gorgeous!!! Great image !!!

XXX Ilonka

Lorie disse...

Hi Vivi! Your card is stunning! I love it, and you really did a fabulous job on this challenge! Thanks for playing, and best of luck to you in the drawing!

Hugs to you!
Lorie