12 setembro 2009

One card for 2 Challenges

Hi Ladies,
Now, I want to show my the second card I made today. It is to join Sunday Sketch Challenge with a sketch and Stamp Something Challenge that is to use my favorite embellishment.
Ola a Todas,
Agora quero mostrar para voces o 2o.cartão que fiz hoje. Este é para participar do desafio no blog Sunday Sketch com um modelo e tambem o desafio do blog Stamp Somenthing que é para usar o item que eu mais gosto para decorar um cartão.
Here is the sketch / Aqui esta o modelo:

I love to make this card with this sketch. It is very easy and didn`t take long! I used Tingla`s image from Magnolia Stamp, colored with copics and put my favorite embellishement: BRADS
Adorei fazer um cartão com este modelo.. É super facil e não é muito demorado.
Eu usei a imagem Tingla do carimbo Magnolia, pintei com as canetinha copics de usei meu favorito item para decorar: Bailarina!!
Aqui está meu cartão / Here is my card:
Thank you so much for paying a visit at my blog! I really appreciate!!
Muito obrigada por visitar meu blog! Eu fico muito contente!!
Abracos / Hugs,
Vivi

12 comentários:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart disse...

LOVE the orange combo. Wonderful background paper choices.

Cheers, Holley
http://holleybarnha rtsblog.blogspot .com/

Donna disse...

Hi Vivi

Your card is so adoreable - I love the colours you chose. Fab as always!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

Anônimo disse...

Saludos Viviane,
Ya he pasado a ver sus tarjetas y estan muy hermosas, le aseguro que tendra mucho exito en el desafio.
Un abrazo afectuoso desde Venezuela
Enma Serrano

Cami disse...

Hi Vivi! This is so precious, so cute! That shade of organge is so pretty and I love this baby Tilda! Grat take on the sketch. Cami

Sharon Caudle disse...

This is soooooo stinkin' adorable, Vivi!!!!! I just love little Alva and the paper you used and your coloring is beautiful! hugs!

Anônimo disse...

just cute as cute can be all dolled up in orange! sweet card!
Pam Going Postal

Norma disse...

Vivi, so adorable. Baby Tigla is so cute. Love the layout. The colours look great and wonderfully coloured.

Hugs
Norma

Jodie from Oz disse...

Hi Vivi,
Beautiful colours and colouring. This is an adorable little card.
Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs Oz_Jodie

Sharron aka Sharrahug disse...

Darling, Vivi! Just darling! Love your coloring of Tilda too.

It's so good to see you again. I was wondering where you've been. Hope you don't have any more internet issues.

Huggies ~
Sharron

Lilacanglia disse...

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU ON MY BLOG,
HUGS
ANGIE

Barb Hardeman disse...

Love, love, love this card! Tingla is adorable in the orange suit. So precious and what a delightful sketch also...hugs...Barb

Nancy disse...

Cute Cute Cute Vivi! Love this little card!
Hugs,
Nancy