12 setembro 2009

1 Card, 2 Challenges

Ladies,
this is the last card I made, and it is to join 2 challenges:
- ABC challenge : D is for Die cuts
I used a very cute Tilda stamp from Magnolia Store and colored it with copics.
for the Die cuts I used my square nesties.
Ola Meninas,
Este foi o ultimo cartao de que para participar dos desafios abaixo:
- Desagio no Blog ABC : D is for Die cuts
Usei uma imagem da Tilda muito fofa e pintei ela com as canetinhas copics.
Para o die cute, eu use o nestabilities.
Here goes my card / Aqui esta meu cartao:
Obrigada pela vista! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs / Abracos,
Vivi

11 comentários:

Barb Hardeman disse...

Oh, OH! How pretty your card is. What gorgeous colors! Your dp is just so pretty, so very pretty...hugs...Barb

Sharon Caudle disse...

She's sooo pretty in purple, Vivi!! Gorgeous lavender paper and Tilda is beautiful! hugs!

Sandi disse...

oh I love that purple and yellow, Beautiful. Sandi

Eulanda disse...

OH this is so sweet!

Nancy disse...

Love the purple and yellow and this little Tilda is just as sweet as can be!
Hugs,
Nancy

Stephanie Zito disse...

Oh she's adorable! I lvoe the colours you picked!

Suzanne J Dean disse...

Just lovely in lavender--she's super pretty Vivi!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner disse...

That's sweet and the DPis delightful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Anônimo disse...

Vivi, This is my favorite card of those that you've made! The color combination is perfect. Congrats!!!! Helena

Helen disse...

Pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Ila disse...

Gorgeous card Vivi!!..love your coloring and the colors you've used!!..Thank you so much for spreading the news of my candy...Good Luck!!..Hugs, Ila