23 julho 2014

Prima Dolls

Hello Friends,

Today I have a tag to share I made it for a friend!!  I’m still working to get used to Prima Doll Stamps.. They are so big!!! so paper piecing is the best way to play with them..  take a look atwhat I made:

2014-07-20 22.12.23 I like more the clean and simple style so didn’t put much of decoratation!! I like this way, what do you think?

Hair and skin were colored with copic markers, flowers are from Wild Orchid craft, border is made with Martha Stewart border punch! lace, ribbon, eyelet, pattern paper and pearls are from my stash!

I’m entering this tag in the following challenges:

Prima dolls FB group: Tag + 3 itens of the letter of  your name
ABC Challenge: P for pearl (28 Jul)
7 Kids College: anything goes (28 Jul)
Cards Galore: use digi or rubber stamp (30 Jul)
Crafty Hazelnuts: pattern paper (30 Jul)
Kraftin Kimmie: anything goes (29 Jul)


Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Fabiana Strehlow disse...

Que linda, Vivi!
Eu adoro essas boneca Prima!

Abraços!

Hlora disse...

She is cute so much!! very beautiful tag! Your colouring is fine!

Rosie disse...

This is adorable! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

Nikki disse...

Lovely tag. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

Nikki