20 julho 2014

Doll!!!

Hello Friends,

I made a LO today to join a challenge at Gorjuss Facebook group I’m part of!
the challenge is to make a vintage page with a black and white picture usign a gorjuss stamp image… I have never made a vintage LO so I have it is looking a bit vintage lol!!

I dont have kids so I got a picure of me when I was little lol

I saw this sketch on pinterest and love it so I made my LO based on it:

LO2 para Gorjuss

so, here goes:

2014-07-20 11.57.53 

Gorjuss image I colored with copic markers  E37, E33E31, E53, E11, E00, R20, GB18, BG15, BG13. negative photo is a chipboard and I embossed it with gold EK embossing powder. Flower is from prima flowers.
Pattern papers is from My Mind Eye’s
Title lace, ribbon, brad, frame are from my stash.


Gorjuss Addicted:  vintage LO (31 Jul)
Crafting at the weekend: anything goes
Alphabeth Challenge: L for Lace (30 Jul)
Creative Corner: Ribbon (24 Jul)
Fussy and Fancy: all about a girl (24 Jul)
7 Kids College: anything goes (28 Jul)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

2 comentários:

Basslady disse...

this is so adorable!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Mrs.B disse...

Such a gorgeous layout, love the photo and matching Gorjuss image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
Avril x