22 julho 2014

Gorjuss!!!

Hello Friends,

I have a new card to share that I made for a swap, take a look:

2014-07-20 15.15.22-1

And this is the inside:

2014-07-20 15.15.58-1

This stamp is called Gorjuss and I colored it with copic markers and then did a paper piecing technique.

Cardstock are from Wild Rose Studio. Littke pink rose from wild orchid craft. Border punch from Martha Stewart! Ribbon, charm and crystal are from my stash!

I’m joining the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments: hand colored image ( 26 Jul)
Through Craftroom Door: anything goes (28 JUl)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

4 comentários:

KraftyKoolKat disse...

Such gorgeous colouring, especially on the hair. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Doors.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Cathy P disse...

Love the colors of your card and how your image and embellishments go so well with the whole layout. Thanks for joining our Hand-Colored Image challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy xx

Gail disse...

Hello girlfriend! I love your pink and purple card. This is so cute and you have made black hair just perfect..it has a wonderful shine! This is so pretty, Vivi, and I hope you win your challenges! XXOO, Gail
P.S. I am on the Crafty Sentiments team now as a GDT for 6 months so I want to say: thank you for joining our challenge this week! Heheheheh. Hugs, Gail

valou250809 disse...

Fabulous card. I love the combo you used. Thanks for playing with crafty sentiments this week xx