09 julho 2014

Loving Soccer!

Hi Friends,

Today I want to share a LO that I made with a special photo that  I took few weeks ago.  I made this LO during my virtual crop with my Friend Anna Torchia, we had so much fun.. we followed this sketch:

10489203_660408147371719_211569287_n

Well, people say that we cannot support for more than one Soccer Team but I dont think so… I always, supported 2 of them… Sao Paulo  Team for Brazil and Real Madrid Team for Spain.. and I cheer for them exactly the same way.. love to watch all the matches!! Get so desapointed when they lose the game, tournaments and all lol ..

So, Me, Hubby and Dad support Real Madrid that but my Mom is the only one that  supports Chelsea that is from England so I thought it would be  funny to take a picutre with all of us together wearing the Team t-shirts.

And I made a LO with the picture, take a look:

Loving Soccer

It is nice, isn’t it??   I decided to use Edwin image from Magnolia stamps to decorate the LO and I colored the image with copic markers. Edwin is representing Brazil soccer team.. this is the main uniform color. I know there is nothing to do with the photo but I was in the mood as the World Cup is going on right now! lol

Swiss dot embossing I made with embossabilities texture folder. Soccer ball and polka dot cardstocks, soccer ball ribbon, heart stamp, and stickers are from my stash.

Title I did myself in my silhouette machine!

I’m entering this LO in the following challenges:

Just Inspirational Challenges: anything but a card (13 Jul)
Boutique Magnolia: Copa do Mundo (1 Ago)
Love to Scrap: anything goes (20 Jul)
Anything but a Card: anything goes (31 Jul)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

3 comentários:

Michelle disse...

A Gorgeous creation. Lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Love to Scrap - Michelle x

Gail disse...

This is a wonderful page! OMGosh to see you, Rick, mom and dad together was sooo nice! Your mom is so brave to cheer for a different team than the 3 of you! I love the Edwin and the ribbon is so perfect! Such a fun page to look at and treasure! Hugs, Gail

Telma Camilo disse...

Vivi, adorei a página, linda a disposição dos elementos, obrigada por estar conosco no Boutique Magnolia!bjs