05 julho 2014

Maddie Green Hat

Hello Friends,

I made a card today with a cute digital stamp that I won in Sassy Cheryl Challenge few weeks ago…

Take a look at my card:

20140705_130536-1 
The name of this image is Maddie Blue Hat and you can get it at Sassy Cheryl's stamps.
I colored the image with copic markers R83, R81, RV00, RV000, E37, E33, E53, E11, E00, R20, G24, G21, G00, YG67, YG63, YG61.

Die cut is scalloped and standard circle spellbinders nestabilities. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Heart embossing folders is from Sizzix, Ribbon, peals and cardstock are from my stash.!

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl’s Neighborhood: anything goes (7 Jul)
Kraftin Kimmie: Doodling (12 Jul)
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon (8 Jul)
Tuesday Morning Sketch: sketch (7 Jul)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

4 comentários:

Elis disse...

Lindo Vivi, super delicado! Bjão!

Miss NiceRoad disse...

so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!

Melissa Craig disse...

Pink and green is my sister's favorite color combo so every time I see it, I smile. Your card is very sweet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Deborah disse...

Beautiful card! Love the embossed part and your doodling is fab!
thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' kimmie stamps!