13 julho 2014

Friendship!

Hello Friends,

After seeing all my friends talking about smash book and after a lot of consideration I finally got one for myself ahahah
here is my very first one:2014-07-09 14.31.39 

I decided that I will use my smash book to put photos with friends, for all the crops I go, all the fun, so and I get old I can get my smash book and see all those pic and remember all those great time I had with those terrific girls!! with lots and lots of fun.

But I decided to decorate a bit the front cover but leave it more simple… so now it is like this:

20140713_194857-1

Word Friendship I cut 4 times in my Silhouette:

20140713_194924-1

I added crystal stickles from Tim Holtz on the friendship word.

and I used the Uptown Girls Clarissa and Camilla with a cafe from  a Stamping Bella Stamps and colored with copic markers:

20140713_194913

I added washi tape and purple crystals from my stash!

I’m entering my smash book in the following challanges:

Anything but a card: anything goes
Catered Crop: best friends (19 JUl)
Glitter N Sparkle: anything goes (18 Jul)
Left of Center: sparkle (17 Jul)
My Heart Pieces: anything but a card (15 Jul)
Just Inspirational Challenges: anything but a card (13 Jul)

Thanks for stopping by!

Vivi

5 comentários:

sian disse...

what a fun smash book :) Thanks so much for joining us over at JIC this week, I hope you can join us next week and/or for the monthly challenge. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

Katelyn disse...

Great cover, I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
Artsy-Arts

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ disse...

Keeping photos together of things you love to do is a great idea. What a good way to do it. Thank you for joining in at Anything But A Card this month.

maureenjscott disse...

What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, I hope see you join us again in the future. Mo dt coordinator xxx

Susan Renshaw disse...

I keep having a go at starting a smash book...love yours! thanks for joining us at LOC!