12 novembro 2013

Simon Stockingheimer!!

Hello Friends,

it is Tuesday so that means it is time for By LORi Design Tuesday Inspiration!!!!! wooohooo  I love Tuesdays!!!!

For this week I bring the cute Simon Stockingheimertake a look at my card:



I colored the digital image with copic markers R29, R27, R24, C5, C3, C1, E33, E53, YG67, YG63.
Border punch is from Martha Stewart, red twine is from Stamping Scrapping. Half pearls are from Kaisercraft! Cardstock id Jolly from American Crafts, sentiment and button are from my stash.

I`m entering this card in the following challenges:
the Craft Place: sentiment (02 Dec)
7 Kids College: anything goes (20 Nov)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

3 comentários:

MackieMade Paper Creations disse...

Simon is very cute on your pretty and festive card! I like how you wrapped the twine! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at 7Kids Challenge !

ANNA TORCHIA disse...

Ai meu Deus...coisa mais lindaaaaa

Anônimo disse...

Awwww!! He's cute!!!
How many holiday cards have you made sweetie?? I'm sooooo behind !!
Enjoy the weekend !! :))
❤❤