23 novembro 2013

Poppy Tilda!


Hello Friends,

I have a new project to show you that I made in a crop today that was hosted by Scrap Emporium Store and Creative Scrappers Group !! it was so much fun!!!

First let me show you a picture of us:




Now let me tell you about the project.  Each of us received an agenda with blank cover to decorate!
I had to use one of my sweet Magnolia images, could not pick any other lol , so I picked Poppy Tilda!







I colored the image with copic markers R85, R83, R81, RV99, RV95, Y35, C1, C00, E19, E17, E13, YG67, YG63, YG11.

Die cuts are Magnolia DooHickey's Doily Flowers and Heart Swirl and Spellbinders Nestabilities are oval beaded and standard oval.
Brads, Rhinestones, Charm, Cardstock and ribbon are from my stash!

I`m entering this project in the following challenges:

AllSorts: bring on bling (28 Nov)
Creative Corner: heavy metal (27 Nov)
Marvelous Magnolia: anything goes (3 Dec)
7 Kids College: anything goes (3 Dec)
Midweek Magnolias: anything but a Card (3 Dec)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vivi

8 comentários:

Janet - aka stacky disse...

Gorgeous creation Vivi I love the image and the fabulous details x

Anônimo disse...

Great job! I love the image! Thanks for joining our heavy metal challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
Tammy DT

Anita disse...

This is a beautiful notebook Vivi! Thanks for joining the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

Anita
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Lillian A disse...

This is sweet, Vivi -- and I loved this image the first time I ever saw it!! Great colors, and great embellishments - and just a really adorable notebook to use !! I'm betting you'll get lots of compliments on it when others see you using it . . .

Vicky disse...

This is gorgeous hun & I love your choice of magnolia stamp.
Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia, good luck & hope you will join us again hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rosie disse...

Oooooh I love this altered journal!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com!! Hugs! Rosie

Teresa disse...

Beautiful creation, thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugs Teresa

Anônimo disse...

Super sweet, honey!! :))
Love the notebook !!
:))